Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sh1vers
    Participant

Anyone know the time of the show? im assuming 8oclock but dont want to take any risks

realitysoldier
    Participant

it wont be any earlier than 8, theyll prolly play around 10 or later.

sh1vers
    Participant

hmm… apparently doors open at 6 show starts at 7, im in boston till 7ish for classes, this is going to be close

realitysoldier
    Participant

even if the show did start at 7 (and i seriously doubt that) awesome color would go on and dinosaur wouldnt go on till at least 8. but im pretty damn positive that dinosaur will not play until at least 9. seen alot of dinosaur shows and none were that early.

sh1vers
    Participant

UMMMMM , so i was an idiot and didnt buy tickets for this show online expecting to just get them at the door… FUCK MY LIFE

kwhitehead
    Participant

They went on around 10:30 last night. Blazing show full of great old stuff.

sh1vers
    Participant

good show but too much freak scene, wagon, out there, freak scene and just like heaven at the last 3 shows ive been too. Tarpit was awesome and needless to say my ears are still ringing. AND THEY SHOULD HAVE PLAYED RAISINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

realitysoldier
    Participant

i wanted raisans as well haha, good show though. in a jar opener ruled. bulbs of passion. no bones!

i was hoping for some more (different) new ones.. pick me up, LIGHTNING BULB, what if i knew. oh well, theyll play what theyre gonna play. cant really complain.

sh1vers
    Participant

oh man they opened with in a jar… fuck man!!!! i got there wen they starting been there all the time

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.