Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Clean Imesh?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bob
    Participant

Has anyone else heard of the imesh hack with ads and spyware removed? Where do you gte it?

FlyingCloud
    Participant

like I’ve heard there are up to 11 different sorts of spyware on imesh and there is no elegant way to go ’round them like there’s a clean kazaa with kazaalite.
    I always did my best to avoid imesh because of the spycrap.

… for audio files, I’d always recommend the very ad- and spyware-free Soulseek :D

simmons
    Participant

yeah soulseek rawks.. go there man :lol:

bob
    Participant

can you resume?
    is it for music only?

FlyingCloud
    Participant

on Soulseek, there is an auto-resume function if downloads were interrupted. you can also search for the same file from another user to continue, if the download stopped because someone went offline. But there is no multi-download feature (no downloading of the same file from more than one user at a time).

it is for any files, not only music, but it looks like the most users are focussing on music files. It is a program mainly for off-mainstream-music, and I found almost anything I’ve ever been looking for (sometimes with a little patience, but their wishlist-function works very well) :)

you can also check the Soulseek-topic here on the site — there is a Freakscene chatroom on Soulseek (Freakscene Junkies), where we meet occasionally :P :aliensmile:

bob
    Participant

is this from god?

Thnaks guys,
    see you online

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.