May 2, 2001 at 11:40 am #43091
City Slang will release a new "Waistin" 7" and CD-s with "Leaving On A Jetplane" as a b-Side, "See It As Always" is the third song only available on CD-S.
(* I have not heard "See It As Always" Yet…) [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
* Note these are not all confirmed…..
J MASCIS + THE FOG
JUNE / JULY 2001
1. UK – Nottingham, Boat Club
2. UK – Sheffield, Leadmill
3. UK – Leeds, Cockpit
4. UK – off
5. UK – Glasgow, King Tuts
6. UK – Manchester, University
7. UK – Portsmouth, Wedgewood Rooms
8. UK – London, Shepherds Bush Empire
9. UK – Brighton, Pavillion
10. UK – off
11. B – Brussels/Gent, (tbc)
12. NL – Eindhoven, Effenaar
13. NL – Groningen, Vera
14. DK – Copenhagen, Pumphuset
15. SW – Hultsfred Festival
16. N – Oslo, So What
17. D – off
18. D – Bochum, Zeche (tbc)
19. D – Bremen, Schlachthof (tbc)
20. D – Bielefeld, Forum (tbc)
21. D – Wiesbaden, (tbc)
22. D – Dresden, Star Club (tbc)
23. D – Southside Festival (tbc)
24. D – Hurricane Festival (tbc)
Thanks Severin!May 3, 2001 at 7:47 am #54329
Thanx for the Tour Dates
Groningen Here I Come [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Check this Out for information about Groningen
Any idea about when the single will be released?
BeezleMay 3, 2001 at 3:01 pm #54330
There seems to be some confusion with the UK dates. On Cityslang.com it says London is June 8, but when I ordered my tickets from Ticket Master, it says June 7. [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
If you want to go (whatever the date!) here’s a direct link:
http://events.ticketmaster.co.uk/cgi/asp_events/byid.asp?event_id=180032A2F7649558May 9, 2001 at 6:02 pm #54331
I see J. Mascis and the Fog is playing in Brussels or Ghent. But here on the Belgian radio, I heard he will play in the casino (yes you heard it right, so get your tuxedo) of Ostend (Belgium)
[ May 10, 2001: Message edited by: toontje ]May 14, 2001 at 3:55 pm #54332
Just checked the City Slang site, looks like the new single Waistin is coming out June 11 so get your credit cards or whatever ready.
ps toontje I think they rent out some pretty silly tux’s…try the lavender…just kidding but should be hilarious a fog show with everyone in a tux…yikes [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]May 16, 2001 at 9:28 am #54333
Very cool that J Mascis is coming to the Netherlands again! Groningen is a bit too far, but Eindhoven can expect me and my friends again.
I’ve never been to J Mascis/Dinosaur Jr before and now twice within one year. Just as cool as the Weezer concert I’m going to see in Amsterdam. Two of my favorite bands in two weeks, this summer will be the best!
PimMay 16, 2001 at 10:57 am #54334
Last thing I’ve heard is that the show was gonna be in Hasselt, at the Music-o-droom or something.
So, you’re from Gent too, quite a coincidence if you ask me, Belgium being such a small country and so. Where in Gent are you living?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)