Home Forums Musicians & D.I.Y. Artists Get Discovered Check Out Lou Albino – Indie Guitar Rock from Delmarva

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lou Albino
    Participant

As a long-time fan of Dinosaur Jr., I thought I would share the sounds of the band I am in with hopes that other Dinosaur Jr. fans might hear something they like.  We are really more of a two-man recording project these days, but on occasion will play a show, open mic, or house party in slower lower Delaware, or anywhere else on the Delmarva peninsula. Aside from Dinosaur, we’ve been huge fans of other 90s acts like Swervedriver, Built to Spill, Samian, Superchunk, and more recently bands like Pelican, Baroness, and Yuck.  Although, we’d love to hear what other Dinosaur Jr. fans think we sound like, so please take a few minutes to check out Lou Albino, and let us know what songs resonated with you…

We have over 100 demos that are available to stream or download at no cost on soundclick.com/loualbino

The past six months or so, we’ve been actually consolidating recordings and self-releasing “albums” of material via three releases on iTunes and Amazon Music (also available to stream via Spotify and the other usual streaming services).  You can find us on facebook and leave a comment, or just leave one here and I’ll periodically check the forums.  Should have a fourth “album” up later in 2017, and are actively working through about 20 new songs/ideas that we plan to release in 2018.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.