Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic charting bands

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

T
    Participant

Great :!: Queens of the Stone Age, Chevelle, Audioslave….Courtney Love’s return to whoever ‘s taking over the Nirvana name..Who will write the songs though? Staind’s released some great singles too, and ZWan especially. As for the material, well, they could have just challenged the material they were handed. Hey, none of them had to. Deepsludge was part of the stew, and he got slew.

Now, why am I writing about music right here? It’s because I’m not listening to it. Music’s not here anymore, Never Mind.

T
    Participant

– citizen of the world
    – don’t do that to birds
    – don’t get angry
    – live your life
    – forget the crime scene
    – and brainwashing everyone else into thinking they never saw it
    – Try to forget it yourself
    – don’t get anyone arrested
    – accept the cultural lag and the advanced league’s ambitions
    – Take your disses out on yourself
    – Thou Shalt Not….nor believe in conspiracies within conspiracies guided by the top meant to destroy the bottom feed..ANd don’t mess with No Body cause it has the power to use ghosts. :shock:

Accept that you are stupid, and believe you’re not the only one with this in common…

T
    Participant

I’m an American citizen first, and I must obey the laws of this great country. It is good for my health and a shine on my strengths, just because I’m crazy :shock:

Do not say people’s names on the internet. Don’t give away secrets. Never try to start your own Cult when you already helped created one.

Accept that you are stupid, and believe you’re not the only one with this in common…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.