April 11, 2011 at 9:58 am #51635
The show was great & it was nice seeing J again. I know J has a reputation for being difficult to approach and talk to but he has always been better at keeping the conversation alive than I am. Got to meet Kurt Vile who was very nice too.
I asked J about the new signature guitar and he said it would be about the same but a Squire so the price point should be much more reasonable.
I met a couple people from the site which is always nice.
related… @everyonelovesjaron – I updated your email address and replied to your email but they bounced. Let me know what you want to do with that.
I’ll try to post more later, still dragging from two nights of shows (Avett Brothers the night before). Unusual for me these days…
Setlist from memory (think I skipped a track or 2?…)
Listen To Me
Several Shades Of Why
Ocean In The Way
Not The Same
Make It Right
Is It Done
Little Fury Things
I live streamed a couple just to test out my phone since they had wi-fi in there
I have the whole J set & one or two Kurt Vile songs on my other camera (Better quality) that I’ll post soon
First two J tracks “Thumb” & “Listen To Me”
April 11, 2011 at 10:50 am #138347
Updated the second vid – had 2 of the same beforeApril 11, 2011 at 9:20 pm #138348
Awesome! Thanks Jeremiah!April 20, 2011 at 2:05 pm #138349
everyonelovesjaron forgot pwParticipant
Hey, great show! I had the opportunity to buy J and Kurt dinner before the show and get my friend some photos with them which was pretty cool. Highlights, for me, were Ammaring and Repulsion which are always always favorites and sounded really nice that night. Can’t wait to see J again in September at that Hopscotch Fest and the Bug show in DC in June!
Thanks to our fearless leader for helping me get my account back! Nice to return to the fold haha.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)