Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Can anyone from outside the UK tell me….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Javro

What our Prince Charlie has been up to with the servants??? Dirty Chuck. As far as I can tell, he’s been (at worst) fellating and (at best) spanking the royal staff.

There is a total press ban in the UK about this, until Charles has a chance to address the nation. I can see it now "One did not suck off one’s staff" – surely the best television ever.

Wondeful! So at least we know why Liz is so reluctant to give up the throne – and at least we know understand what he sees in Camilla – she looks like a man.

Happy Monday.

Ben

Robert
    Participant

Yeah, he’s been quite the active lad your Charles, hasn’t he.
    What the norwegian press reports:
    At least one witness has seen Charles engaged in homosexual activities with a servant.
    Diana taped the statement, the infamous Mr Burrell might have one or more of these tapes.
    Charles, William, and the lovely lady Camilla +some of the trusted staff are conducting meetings, trying to figure out how to deal with the situations.
    Charles will not do a televised pressconference adressing the nation.

So, they’ve got a nice handfull to handle now!

SG
    Participant

Looks like another Clinton deal :roll:

They once asked Keith Richards if he thinks the queen would ever knight him;Keith replied:"No,and I would`nt let anyone from that family go near me with a sword!" :lol:

Javro

SG – do you think he inhaled?? :aliensmile:

SG
    Participant

No,he exhaled :wink:

Robert
    Participant

ah, you really painted a picture I didn’t need to see!

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

So, if I were to send Prince Charles flowers…would he like posies for his piano…or tulips for his organ?

If UPS brought him a package…would he want it delivered to the front door…or placed in the rear?

:lol:

Javro

he’d want it down the south corridor, in the tradesman’s entrance.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.