Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Call Me Now!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Admins/Mods… not telling you how to do your job, but you really should have banned us or locked this topic or at least moved it to the Movie forum LONG AGO… [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

jeremiah
    Keymaster

Nope.
    Open topic is good.
    Definatly not a movie topic.
    Movies were mentioned but not the focus of the thread.
    Mostly yer cheatin’ + fightin’

[img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

ps – Miss Cleo, what are your feelings on that lawsuit? Oh, and stop calling my house. [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

ELJs alterego
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jeremiah:
    <STRONG>

ps – Miss Cleo, what are your feelings on that lawsuit? Oh, and stop calling my house. [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lawsuit? The cards say all lawsuits will go away. *cocks her 9milli*

I would stop calling your house, but your life is in grave danger. See my sig for further instructions.

Mattman
    Participant

Well, I don’t know about the rest of you, but this particular ‘very intuitive guy who is frighteningly accurate in his telepathic/predictive abilities’ [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] also has an eye for detail and already knew Allison was married, and that Voodooguy hates Isaac Brock’s (Modest Mouse) voice… [img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img] (unrelated, but it is the truth… [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] )

Thus I laughed very hard when the so-called ‘Miss Cleo’ made such an erronious prediction… Oh, I didn’t laugh WITH Miss Cleo… No.. I laughed AT Miss Cleo… [img]images/smiles/converted/lol.gif[/img]

Oh, and this particular ‘very intuitive guy who is frighteningly accurate in his telepathic/predictive abilities’ also happens to know that Miss Cleo is nothing more than an actress playing the part of a psychic for some psychic friends network deal…

Honestly, with millions of people around the continent seeing her on TV, and presumably a number of those people trying to call her, how many thousands of ‘Miss Cleos’ does there have to be for everyone to get through to one..? Think about it… [img]images/smiles/converted/idea.gif[/img]

ELJs alterego
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mattman:
    <STRONG>
    Honestly, with millions of people around the continent seeing her on TV, and presumably a number of those people trying to call her, how many thousands of ‘Miss Cleos’ does there have to be for everyone to get through to one..? Think about it… [img]images/smiles/converted/idea.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*melts away in the evervescant glow of truth*

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Miss Cleo:
    <STRONG>

*melts away in the evervescant glow of truth*</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*becomes a 2 dimensional cartoon version of himself*

Oh my God, Mattman killed Miss Cleo, that bastard! [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey ELJ,

I think you need to stay out of the sun….seems to have caused a melt down of sorts [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

Allison….not telepathic but intuitively superior [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Another Girl Another Planet:
    <STRONG>Allison….not telepathic but intuitively superior [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As long as I have a superiority in one category or another… [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

antipop
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Miss Cleo:
    <STRONG>

I’m seeing the King of Cups… Antipop…

…and, by the way, your boyfriend is cheating on you too.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know people on these boards call me alot of things but funny is not 1 of em! Now Jaron is funny guy! [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]
    later trav [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stock Punk:
    <STRONG>

I know people on these boards call me alot of things but funny is not 1 of em! Now Jaron is funny guy! [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]
    later trav [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It took me like 10 minutes to figure out that AP=>Stock Punk… [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

antipop
    Participant

What do u like better: Stock Punk or Antipop? [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]
    later trav

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<STRONG>What do u like better: Stock Punk or Antipop? [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]
    later trav</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like both and the idea of a stock punk is cool… but someone needs to carry on the antipop banner, and anyways, it’s how we all know ya’! [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img]

antipop
    Participant

Trav, a man of many powers and faces. Now will go back to being Antipop: Killer of all bad music!
    later trav [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<STRONG>Trav, a man of many powers and faces. Now will go back to being Antipop: Killer of all bad music!
    later trav [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You could always register an alter-ego and name it "Stock Punk." Heh.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.