Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups Bowery Ballroom 01/16/2010

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    gunslinger19
    Participant

Anyone else going?

gunslinger19
    Participant

Kurt Vile added to the bill. One week from tonight! I’m going to see my favorite band on my birthday in NYC, life is good.

buckee
    Participant

hi, anyone know arud what time dino will get on at Bowery and/or what time shows usually get done there? comin in from outta state– (and praying for ‘thumb’ and ‘get me’ again). thanks

gunslinger19
    Participant

DJ won’t come on any earlier than 10, and if I had to guess I’d say they’ll probably come on at 11. You can call the venue on Saturday and they will tell you the schedule for sure.

Where are you coming from? Me and my fiancee are coming from Maine for the show.

gunslinger19
    Participant

[img]http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs191.snc3/19831_1310238669976_1050871350_962863_7597568_n.jpg[/img]

gunslinger19
    Participant

Great show last night. Seemed like a short set, and had a couple loose moments (the beginning of "Imagination Blind" was super sloppy,) but overall great. Had a choice spot right on the balcony rail on J’s side. Show was loud of course, but I went without earplugs and my ears are fine today. It was my birthday and my friend ran over and got me a setlist (photo in my previous post.) For an encore they played Repulsion and Mountain Man, which they teased three or four times during the set, so I was frothing at the mouth for it by the end. Also, got a pair of Murph’s drumsticks after the show!

buckee
    Participant

REPULSION

gunslinger19
    Participant

Thanks. Full setlist below:

Main Set:
    Thumb
    Kracked
    Imagination Blind
    Raisans
    Pieces
    Plans
    Feel the Pain
    Over It
    Forget the Swan
    The Wagon
    Freak Scene
    I Don’t Wanna Go There

Encore:
    Repulsion
    Mountain Man

poopshipdestroyer
    Participant

anyone have the williamsburg setlist?

lethrneck4
    Participant

wow ,,,i was hopin for mountain man during the encore in milford CT the night before

gunslinger19
    Participant

From the balcony at Bowery. Shot with a Flip camera. The picture is not that great, but the sound is good.

[youtube]pOSrfpMmLcA[/youtube]

** edited your link :)

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

The sound is very good! I just got a flip hd and I am itching to try out at a show. Hope it sounds as good as that.

May be the upcoming japandroids show….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.