Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Live reviews / meetups › Bottom of the Hill – San Francisco
- This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 20 years, 5 months ago by OSX.
October 21, 2002 at 11:53 pm #44400
Hello fellow FreakScene listers,
OSX here. I don’t usually check the Freakscene message boards…It’s not because I’m snooty. Working 12 to 16 hours a day leaves very little time for the casual browsing. Personal Note to OSX: Get a life.
So here goes…I, OSX, will be in attendance at J’s performance this Friday.
I will have a camera (or two or three) with me taking pictures of both J and Cobra Verde. I hope to hook up with fellow Bay Area FreakScene folk.
Hopefully Rosa will hook us up with a review…
-pgwOctober 22, 2002 at 1:44 am #62983
Hey there Mr. Whitfield,
Check your PM box if you haven’t already.
RosaOctober 27, 2002 at 3:22 pm #62984
hey OSX, thanks a lot for those nice pics so far (& I’m looking forward for the rest of them) <img>October 27, 2002 at 3:32 pm #62985
most eggscellent photography OSX, I cross-posted to the CV list… kudos <img>October 27, 2002 at 3:34 pm #62986
I loved that they had a yellow light on him this time. it just gave such a nice dimension; very warm. last time the light was blue for the whole show, I think.
the pics look great, as usual, OSX. I think I can even play ‘memory’ and match some of them up with their corresponding songs.
keep in touch; I feel bad that we didn’t get to talk more. in the meantime I’m looking for you on the peace rally news <img>
also, thanks for being so nice to me even though I’m growing out a shitty haircut and I look like a stupid little kid.
<small>[ 10-27-2002, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: rosa ]</small>October 27, 2002 at 4:16 pm #62987
great photos … thanks !!
the yellow light is nice and warm … when he was at the metro club in london last month they had a orange/red light on him the whole time and it gave him a sickly glow …October 28, 2002 at 2:23 am #62988
The Photos are Here. J Solo
I shot the show 1/2 Digi 1/2 with Fugi NGH-800 film. The Digi photos are posted. Give me a couple of days for me to scan the negatives.
As Rosa stated, the show was awesome. My highlites were the same Rosa’s, however ‘Got Me’ and ‘Keep the Glove’ were keepers for me.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)