Home › Forums › General Discussions › Open Topic › Blood moon
- This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 18 years, 7 months ago by rambleon.
October 27, 2004 at 3:19 pm #47387
My Girls are very excited about the moon tonight. They came home and told me all about the "Blood Moon". I know it as a harvest moon. Around 9:15 tonight. For more information this is a link that the girls found for me. http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2004 … clipse.htm?October 27, 2004 at 7:53 pm #105745
Alas, it’s raining here, so, only rain & clouds & no sign of the lunar eclipse…October 27, 2004 at 9:51 pm #105746
time to break out the t-rex and play under the crimson moon! :aliensmile:October 27, 2004 at 10:57 pm #105747
I stepped outside a little while ago and peeked at it… Pretty cool!
I wonder if this means that the vampires are out tonight?October 28, 2004 at 1:11 am #105748
I don’t know about vampires but as the moon became red my son became very afraid and asked for his Dad and I to take him to the house. It was beautiful but a bit spooky. I am up at 2 am because I am having contractions and the baby may be on the way! I have had a few phone calls asking how I felt because the full moon can have a pull on a baby. I think this is false because I am still 2 weeks away from due date. So I am letting everyone in the house stay asleep. I hope to hear from others who may have seen the moon.October 28, 2004 at 1:40 pm #105749
All foggy here last nite so I couldn’t see a thing, guess I’ll have to wait until 2007 to check out the next lunar eclipseOctober 28, 2004 at 3:36 pm #105750
I’ll keep all my fingers crossed, that things will go well for you & Oscar, Annastefka!!!
keep us posted!October 29, 2004 at 8:10 am #105751
Thanks, no baby here yet but I am feeling very uncomfortable. Mid-wife said yesterday he is already about 8 1/2 pounds. He keeps moving his arms around and it feels as if he is going to thrust his hand right out of my yoni. I can’t bend over and pick up legos and socks off the floor anymore.
My dear husband let me sleep in this morning and woke the children up for school dressed them and made breakfast than drove them to school . Bless him.November 5, 2004 at 11:06 am #105752
hang in there … only 2 more weeks to go … :aliensmile:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)