Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups Black Cat, Washington DC Oct 25th

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    urlivingalloverme
    Participant

Who’s going, or who’s been to the Black Cat? I’d like to meet new people or at least know what I’m in for when I show up.

Obseqio
    Participant

I am! I’ve never been there, but I’d love to meet up with you and anyone else who’d like to meet. I’m one of those people who like to get right up front so excuse me if I leave to find a place. I’m also considering the Philly show, but so far my ticket to the Blackcat is bought.

urlivingalloverme
    Participant

Actually, I’m planning on being up front and trying to get J and maybe Lou to sign my Tele. Do you have external contact info?

Jon23
    Participant

haha… will you post pics if you are somehow able to accomplish this?

Obseqio
    Participant

urlivingalloverme – You’ll have better luck showing up about two hours earlier and looking for them in the rear entrance. I doubt you would be allowed to bring a guitar into the place.

urlivingalloverme
    Participant

Yes, I will.

And I’m going to try.

cwconville
    Participant

I really want to go to this show, but will be coming up from NC. I am just wanting to find some folks to hang out with maybe crash on a couch. Give me a shout.

urlivingalloverme
    Participant

I doubt I could give you a couch to crash on, partially because I’m still underage and partially because I’m an hour and a half north of DC, but I would be willing to chill with you and shit.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.