Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Black Bat J Mascis T Shirt

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AGAP
    Participant

Got this off JMascis.com, new tshirt that was sold at the recent London show, about $30 Canadian with shipping… 8)

backstreetmerch.com

[img]http://www.backstreetmerch.com/images/products/bands/clothing/jm/bsi_jm01.gif[/img]

Frassati
    Participant

You can also get it at jmascis.com

If you ask me I think it’s ugly, I wish J’s marketing could promote something a little more stylish or mature. I would have worn that when I was 17, but I’m 27 now. Does anyone else feel me here?

AGAP
    Participant
    "Frassati" wrote:
    You can also get it at jmascis.com

Thats where I got the link, the only shirt available at the jmasis.com store is the monster shirt…

[img]http://www.scigear.com/jmascis/images/products/clothing/dinomonster.300.jpg[/img]

I like the new bat like creature tshirt, certainly better than the white one I bought during the More Light tour. Hopefully they get some more merch up at the J Mascis store soon :!:

rambleon
    Participant

i like the design, but not the colours … i wish they had made the graphics all purple or purple + green … or well, not purple + pink … i can’t see that being a big hit with the guys, you know ? :wink: :lol:

i guess the poor choice of colour was the reason i didn’t buy one at the recent show … btw, after the show all the girlie t’s were sold out, but they still had loads of men’s ones for sale … hmmm … wonder why ? :D

so … how much influence does j have over this sort of thing ? does he choose the colours himself or what ? does anyone know ?

i’m asking b/c pink just struck me as very odd choice for j to pick … i can’t recall seeing any other j-related merch in pink …

AGAP
    Participant

The color choice is what I like most about them… 8)

It seems that J likes bright contrast colors, I saw a pic of J recently talking to Thurston Moore at a Watt show, there were flashes of orange, green & pink…sidemouse.com

FreakScene86
    Participant

id love a dino or j tshirt :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.