Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

to j and the band…we’re all pulling for ya in columbus OH! take care guys and get well soon!!! [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

stillchoppin
    Participant

Hi J, Mike & George. God, this is one of the worst things you can hear about when a band is touring. I’m glad no one is seriously injured, not that 2 broken vertebrae isn’t serious! I know you’ll pull through though. Best wishes to all. You guys are sounding as good as ever of late!!!
    -todd [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

John Dyson
    Participant

Just wanted to add my best wishes to J and eveyone else involved. get well soon…

hager
    Participant

Hey J and the rest of the band, hope you all are back on your feet and feeling great again soon. Best wishes and we’re all thankful things didn’t turn out worse!

Samwise
    Participant

Wow, that came as quite a shock!! I hope he’s ok. Worst case scenario -will he be able to play guitar- went through my mind for a sec… I’m glad he’s ok.
    Best wishes to J, Mike and George!!!!

turnipfarmer
    Participant

Hey J,

I feel so sorry about what happened to you and the band, but glad to hear that you only are suffering from ‘minor’ injuries and that you’re in a good mood.

Get home safely and take a rest to recover well.

Best wishes!

Bartman
    Participant

Well, just get well everyone.
    Take care and best of luck
    Bart

Tengo
    Participant

Get well soon and take care. Hope you all won’t be afraid to return to Europe sometime [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

Regards & best wishes
    Tengo / Denmark

passion
    Participant

my best wishes to all the guys specially to J. Time will pass by quickly and soon he will be on stage again. Take care J we all love u!

slackerdan
    Participant

Basically want to pass on my best wishes to all the band and crew, and to thank them for all they’ve given us over the years. I was lucky enough to see J play in Australia, LA, and London last year, and met the guys after the Troubadour gig, they were all way cool. I was disappointed to miss the UK gigs of the previous couple of weeks, as I was out of the country, but this has put things into perspective. I’m just glad that you’re all OK, and look forward to many more years of great music and inspiration.

furry thing
    Participant

To Mike and George: Good to know you guys are OK!!

J, Get well soon!!! We’re all thinking of you…

Greetz..

Goodvibes
    Participant

Hey guys, hope all is on the mend. Best wishes and positive thoughts to J. Keep smilin boys. Justin (Sydney, Aust.)

trigger
    Participant

what the hey…
    we dont have too many brilliant songwriters these times. so please, avoid crashs like this and get up quickly. i mean quickly.

bynon2000
    Participant

Just heard about the accident… so glad things werent worse for you all. Best wishes to J, hope you get well soon!
    Its so crazy how these things so suddenly happen… makes you think. I guess it’s all living and learning.
    Take care guys and hope to see y’all soon….

Wow, it’s sad that the accident happened, but it’s good that everyone made it out relatively ok.

J, i hope you get well quickly! and i hope the rest of the guys do too!

good luck everyone!
    *a collective hug*
    ~ang.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.