Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Best Thing About the New UBB software

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Doesn’t allow usernames to end with ALT+0160…

Jeremiah prolly knows what I’m talking about…

jeremiah
    Keymaster

Oh yeah, I agree 100%. Those high bit characters can get pretty annoying!

They put an option in to disable it and I can’t see any good out of leaving it in there. Far too easy to do things that people should not be doing [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

I will be upgrading soon too [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jeremiah:
    <STRONG>Oh yeah, I agree 100%. Those high bit characters can get pretty annoying!

They put an option in to disable it and I can’t see any good out of leaving it in there. Far too easy to do things that people should not be doing [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

I will be upgrading soon too [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes… I envisioned giving my alterego the name Mattman until Matt came back but no, no, no… no ASCII characters…

Yes, what you said about people doing things they shouldn’t… [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mattman
    Participant

[img]http://www.toptown.com/hp/mattman/miscpics/busted_stamp1.gif[/img]

heh heh… Return of an old favorite…

My computer has magically started working again… Who knows why, who knows for how long… [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

I only hope it stays alive until my new KT7A gets here… [img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.