Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Best of Dinosaur Jr. – Guitar Tab Book

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    empire3

This is pretty awesome!!!
    But do we really have to trawl the net looking for this stuff? – I might as well update Dino jr website…! :D

Anyways another find……(Unless already posted? Couldn’t see it…)

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Dinosaur-Gui … 643&sr=8-1

‘edit’

Just found the link in the guitar room – But its a new release, So it can go here to.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14834&p=129173&hilit=tab+book#p129173

mind_glow
    Participant

Yeah, saw that one on eBay some weeks ago.
    If someone buys it let us know if its good and worth buying.

eBay
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Best-Dinosaur-Jr-Guitar-Tablature-Song-Book-/260598785287?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cace5e507

turboviet
    Participant

I got it, it’s bad

Yeah Right
    Participant

haha, oh well :|

Maybe it’ll be the first of many

rambleon
    Participant

What makes it bad?

turboviet
    Participant

The book seems to have been written by a very talented guitar expert but if you look at the tabs on this forum you know that alicemugasomething has spent a lot of times watching videos and using amazing slow downer software!

It’s just my opinion but I think the tabs in this book sound good but there not as acurate as the ones here….

it’s guitar expert vs die hard fan :D

but I look forward to have someone else opinion.

PS sorry for my english

empire3

I just got mine (and for folks in the UK I got it brand new off amazon for £12.)

My thoughts….

I’m not the best player, But I think this book really helps (someone like )me as its broken down into really good detail…..Also has a guitar notation legend (I’m sure most do!?) at the back that explains all the tab.
    Plus lryics/Chords and the original music notation on a staff.

So I think if your a good player already then you probably just need the basic tab off line and you can work out the rest yourself…However if your at a lower level like me I think this is a good investment….Plus its purple and shiny…..

Hope this helps.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.