May 7, 2010 at 11:00 am #51484
This is pretty awesome!!!
But do we really have to trawl the net looking for this stuff? – I might as well update Dino jr website…!
Anyways another find……(Unless already posted? Couldn’t see it…)
Just found the link in the guitar room – But its a new release, So it can go here to.May 7, 2010 at 11:35 am #137670
Yeah, saw that one on eBay some weeks ago.
If someone buys it let us know if its good and worth buying.May 17, 2010 at 7:18 am #137671
I got it, it’s badMay 18, 2010 at 6:05 am #137672
haha, oh well
Maybe it’ll be the first of manyMay 18, 2010 at 7:44 am #137673
What makes it bad?May 19, 2010 at 7:49 am #137674
The book seems to have been written by a very talented guitar expert but if you look at the tabs on this forum you know that alicemugasomething has spent a lot of times watching videos and using amazing slow downer software!
It’s just my opinion but I think the tabs in this book sound good but there not as acurate as the ones here….
it’s guitar expert vs die hard fan
but I look forward to have someone else opinion.
PS sorry for my englishJuly 9, 2010 at 9:46 am #137675
I just got mine (and for folks in the UK I got it brand new off amazon for £12.)
I’m not the best player, But I think this book really helps (someone like )me as its broken down into really good detail…..Also has a guitar notation legend (I’m sure most do!?) at the back that explains all the tab.
Plus lryics/Chords and the original music notation on a staff.
So I think if your a good player already then you probably just need the basic tab off line and you can work out the rest yourself…However if your at a lower level like me I think this is a good investment….Plus its purple and shiny…..
Hope this helps.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)