Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups Berlin acoustic show

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Turnipfarmer,

Have to say a big THANKS for those cool pics, been awhile since I’ve seen new live shots [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img] Definitely appreciate it, wickedly jealous though…still waiting for that Minneapolis show to be listed on the tour dates [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Flying Cloud I really hope it was City Slang or J recording that show, would love to see another video of an acoustic show!!!

Allison [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

FlyingCloud
    Participant

hey Turnipfarmer, thanks a lot for the pics! they’re bringing back good memories [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Tony: Yes, it looked like a classical guitar, with an acoustic sound, but he also played cool electric solos on it!

turnipfarmer
    Participant

glad you all like the pics, appreciate yer appreciation. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Allison, I’m sure your wishes will be fulfilled soon, I’ll keep the fingers crossed for you to see J in any case! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Kerb, yeah the venue was reasonably comfortable, guess it was a warehouse in the old days or sth. like that. high ceilings and flagstones on floor and walls… but furnished nicely.

Flying Cloud, have you already figured out anything about the filming that was done during the show? I’ll try and contact the guys from City Slang. maybe there’s something really auspicious going on…

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

FlyingCloud
    Participant

I asked City Slang about any recordings of the Berlin show, and they answered that they don’t have any. Well, it would have been fine … [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

I’m so happy for you guys but I cant help feeling a bit jealous [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] hope J comes somewhere near frankfurt, hessen next time he’s touring germany

FlyingCloud
    Participant

Hey gabel, nice to hear from you. It’s been a while … [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.