Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    thewagon
    Participant

Hello out there,

check out three videos of the show in Berlin (05/21/2010) if you like:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DinosaurJLouMurph

Great show, good sound and a nice roadie who gave me one of J’s guitar picks. Thank you for all of that!

Annastefka
    Participant

Wow…I enjoyed those video’s….last night, around 10:30 it was hot…almost 100 yesterday and I had been up since 5:30 AM…took the kids swimming..so I was exhausted…and I came home and watched the video’s and thought…Wow, that sounds so good, J looks so happy, Lou looks so hairy, and sweet Kyle hanging with the big dogs working so hard…then like the Grinch, I got an idea, a awful idea I’ll have to say, they should kick Murph out of the band but not tell him exactly…someone could send him a card that says something like…"when God closes one door…it’s in order to open another one" you know or "when you love something you have to set it free " something upbeat and spiritual, then just not call him for like, oh, I don’t know another 17 years.

My idea was much funnier last night, Now, on this Peaceful Sunday morning as I sit in the air-conditioner with my coffee writing this ….it doesn’t have me doubled over like last night while contemplating the Wikipedia entry for that one.

I think a great topic here could be…inspirational quotes we could all send to Murph…I’ve started with two from Shakespeare…two of my favorites:

The old classic:
    poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage
    And then is heard no more: it is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
    Signifying nothing.
    Macbeth

or perhaps I would go sweet and simple with

The course of true love never did run smooth.
    A Midsummer Night’s Dream

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.