Home › Forums › General Discussions › Open Topic › Band/Album names
- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 22 years, 5 months ago by OriginalPosterLost.
November 17, 2000 at 1:32 pm #44459
Does any of you have any good band names, or maybe album titles? Since I’m the topic starter I guess I’ll have to go first.
Band names: Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen. Alabama Thunder Pussy. Butthole Surfers. Turbonegro. Propagandhi.
Album titles: Hairway to Steven. Preaching the Gospel of Porn. You say tomatoe, I say go to hell. This is not an album you need.
To name a few. Thanx for lending me the time it took you to read this.
"I want to know God’s thoughts, the rest are details."
-Albert EinsteinNovember 17, 2000 at 4:10 pm #63374
I have a great songtitle: You have cum in your hair & your dick is hanging out, a great song by The Palace Brothers
Patience come 2 the ugly, not me
Laughter comes 2 the lucky, not me
People in my head that won’t stop talking
Nothing in my dream that isn’t creepy crawlingNovember 18, 2000 at 8:22 am #63375
so, we have to make our own up?
or just list some good ones?
Album: Your mum. How good. Speaking for Jesus. You like star trek, i like star wars. Don’t kiss the fish.
Songs: My nose is broke. Kill all families. The Dale Winton song. You’re wrong and you are a grotesquely ugly freak. Jungabug. Pierce a hole through my socks. don’t smile at the children or they’ll kick your face off. Kill me (I do wanna die).
That’s all i can do now, maybe more later!
‘confusion is sex’November 20, 2000 at 2:45 am #63376
..but what about band names?
Candid Comedy Company
‘confusion is sex’January 3, 2001 at 10:33 am #63377
Truman’s Water’s album "Spasm, smash XXX Ox Ox Ox and Ass".
Shortly after this album, I never heard from them again.
Hah! Now that I’ve got $100 million to splash around, I’ll be making a few improvements.January 3, 2001 at 6:01 pm #63378
Chocolate Starfish- and the hot dog flavoured water[img]http://www.freakscene.net/ubb/smilies/cwm12.gif[/img]
Whats up with that?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)