Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #48071
    Avatar
    c0c0c0
    Participant

    ATP’s Don’t Look Back series – August 31st at KOKO http://www.atpfestival.com/events/line_up.php?event=18&view=515

    #110391
    Javro
    Javro
    Moderator

    cheers, just bought two. unbelievable.

    #110392
    Avatar
    FlyingCloud
    Participant

    wow, this means, they’ll play the entire album live, including Poledo??! I would love to hear this song played live! :D

    #110393
    Avatar
    kracked873
    Participant

    Oh maaaaaan. this better be taped!!!!

    i wonder HOOW theyre gonna do poledo? like will lou go rock his ukalele with feedback around it? or perhaps the way sebadoh did it (but technically thats toledo) whooo knows.

    #110394
    Avatar
    andyfest
    Participant
    "kracked873" wrote:
    Oh maaaaaan. this better be taped!!!!

    i wonder HOOW theyre gonna do poledo? like will lou go rock his ukalele with feedback around it? or perhaps the way sebadoh did it (but technically thats toledo) whooo knows.

    Good point. I’m guessing he’ll just do a solo acoustic version or something. Maybe J will back him and just make a bunch of noise with his guitar. I can’t wait to hear it.

    #110395
    Avatar
    Annastefka
    Participant

    Wow, I wish I could runaway from home for a few days.
    but thats not gonna happen. :cry:

    #110396
    Avatar
    fintan
    Participant

    Wow. Thats the night after The Stooges play Funhouse in its entireity. How good a week is that gonna be! Wonder if J will be in attendance at the Stooges show

    #110397
    Avatar
    jon
    Participant

    the world must be coming to an end soon. good i thought i was gonna have to do it myself.

    #110398
    Avatar
    lard
    Participant

    well, got myself two tickets, if you need tickets you better hurry, there are only approx 1400 available…….. :shock:

    #110399
    Avatar
    ammaringnyc
    Participant

    I wonder if they will play the reissue version with Just Like Heavan at the end

    #110400
    Avatar
    kracked873
    Participant
    "ammaringnyc" wrote:
    I wonder if they will play the reissue version with Just Like Heavan at the end

    i’ll bet not. but i guess ya never know.

    #110401
    Avatar
    ChrisSmall
    Participant

    I think after playing the record, they’ll go off then come back and play almost another set as an encore. If they play JUST this record and then leave, I suspect a lot of people will be very pissed off! ;)

    #110402
    Avatar
    lard
    Participant
    "ChrisSmall" wrote:
    I think after playing the record, they’ll go off then come back and play almost another set as an encore. If they play JUST this record and then leave, I suspect a lot of people will be very pissed off! ;)

    not really, as this is all they are promoting it as. If they play extras that is all good. yes, 10 song is very short, but just don’t go expecting any more………….. you may be suprised :lol:

    #110403
    Javro
    Javro
    Moderator

    although it’s billed as YLAOM, how long does that play for – 35/40 minutes tops? they must come back on and play additional materiel, unless of course J’s solos extend each track to double the length of the album tracks. which is very likely.

    it’s not like the between song banter will make the show any longer.

    #110404
    Avatar
    JMascis666
    Participant

    I know its the same everywhere you go. But doesn’t p*ss you off having to pay handling and postage fees on every ticket you buy ?

    Effing Ticket Agencies !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.