Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

intodeep
    Participant

I have not downloaded any flac files before but I sat down and figured out how to download adn burn using winamp and thank you so much to whomever has made this show available I love having a show i have been to on disc!!!

Thank you :mrgreen:

Robert
    Participant

[quote quote="sewersofmars"I remember when I used to pay a lot of money for stuff like this… and it wasn’t that long ago! :shock:[/quote]
    exactly. there was this great site called sharingthegroove.org, but it appears that hackers has wrecked it. literally. so right now, bt, easytree, digitalpanic are the way to go. oh and I bet you’ll find a lot more sites if you do a google search. also, if you’re familiar with dcplusplus there’s a lot of hubs that are dedicated to lossless bootlegs.

mgreenia
    Participant

Does anyone know about the band that opened for J in Atlanta at Smith’s Olde Bar? I think they were called "The Vibrations", but i’m not sure because that’s the name of an old 60’s band. I thought they were really good and I can’t get one of their songs out of my head. I would assume that they are a local Atlanta band. Any info would be helpful, thanks!

Jayne
    Participant

They were called the Taylor Hollingsworth Band. I guess they play there a lot.

mgreenia
    Participant

Jayne,

Thanks a ton! Wasn’t that just a great show? I haven’t seen J play that loud since Halloween 1997 at the Metro in Chicago (one of the last Dinosaur Jr shows). I was real impressed with the opener though, i’ll have to check them out again sometime. Thanks for the info!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.