Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Art thread

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 155 total)
  • Author

AGAP
    Participant

Sorry about the problems uploading, thanks for putting up the link :aliensmile:

Very cool start on the wood burning experiment :mrgreen:

AGAP
    Participant
    "Valentine Frankenstein" wrote:
    Sorry about the problems uploading, thanks for putting up the link :aliensmile:

Very cool start on the wood burning experiment :mrgreen:

Just to clear up some apparent misconceptions about my post…I DID MEAN IT AS A COMPLIMENT, remembered that a certain someone had posted in the poetry thread (on May 18th, the pic was posted on the 21st…thats where the start of the experiment came in my post, clumsy compliment maybe, backhanded…NOT!) that they had just purchased a wood burning kit to work on some stuff….thought this was a cool example of that work, still do :!: :?

backhanded compliment it wasn’t, straight forward, heartfelt & more…even the apology about the uploading problems(have had some myself) & thanks for the link as well…just to be absolutely clear :!:

B4 people start assigning motive to my comments, not to mention concluding those motives they’ve assigned are correct, how about checking with me to clarify… Hey! now theres an idea :idea:

I have always supported this kind of thing on freakscene, to the point of wanting to open up the get discovered forum to include art & poetry contributions…as some of you already know we have some problems with the bbs right now so its taken awhile but as I mentioned to a few of you before & in the site suggestions forum….it will happen as we appreciate all the contributions people make to the site….

Site Suggestions

so… :?

ps the girlfriend I pulled over to the monitor to check out the link/pic thought it was pretty pleasing as well…she has no agenda, no history with the board or its so called politics, isn’t frightened to speak her mind on all matters, works with metal designing art pieces that I love to collect…

fata morgana
    Participant

Either the drugs I’m taking are working fine, or I’m in the wrong business. Yeah, let’s start a business thread!! :? :roll:

fata morgana
    Participant

What is the free J. thread–free him from what? or is he doing something for free? I don’t understand. Can I start a story that has to do with J.? Is that what you mean?

fata morgana
    Participant

My business right now, is of finding a job. Hey, I’m lucky, I’m still eating two meals a day. If they cut off my Employment benefits, I’ll be eating no meal per day. But let’s not jump to that part yet. Why wouldn’t someone want to hire an able bodied woman to work at minimum wage, for Christ’s Sake! Oh, sorry, I’m losing my zen-ness. Let’s say I’m in the business of being North American poor. :? :( :roll: :aliensmile:

SG
    Participant

If we ask Sheryl Crow she`ll show up,she always makes a guest appearence :roll:

T
    Participant

These are the first words that ever escaped, so. I can’t believe what I’m saying. This is a weblog in dyer need of eliminating. That’s alot of time. I’m going to hell, and that’s a certainty. This isn’t even about the people gathered here. I don’t even know you people. It’s about saying you’re sorry and exposing the truth. I do have words. Since us closest can’t be to relate, it doesn’t matter. It’s still my life being run thru the machine. It’s a box of pressure, and I’ve been examined my whole life so it’d be nice if you laid off and pulled me out of this whole landslide phenomenah you call your direction. The other side of the wall loves the lonely. I can only hope to die in our town.
    I’ve been the beaten boy too long and it makes me less of a person, so I have the right to tell society and corporate america to fuck off. They’ve been using the trail all this time, but filtering it like it never happened. It’s good, it did never happen.

I know why.

"we always wanted someone we could all adore, but now you’ve got the lock and key to everybody’s door"

Bunch of bullshit. I don’t like spies.

alicemudgarden_jr
    Participant

I was gonna make an art thread, I didn’t know this exsisted. Anyway I did these a couple of years ago, I did loads of kurts but I’m having trouble finding them

[img]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l56/samud/Picture007.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l56/samud/Picture010.jpg[/img]

girl
    Participant
    "deepsIush " wrote:
    I was bored, so I have deleted my posts here, and have attained some cleanliness by doing so.

No fair. Besides, who doesn’t like getting a little dirty? I demand you undelete your posts, if not for me, do it for your posterity.

"alicemudgarden jr " wrote:
    Anyway I did these a couple of years ago, I did loads of kurts but I’m having trouble finding them

I really like it. You sir, have some talent.

alicemudgarden_jr
    Participant

[img]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l56/samud/art007.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l56/samud/ds004.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l56/samud/ds007.jpg[/img]

girl
    Participant

Deepsushislushpuppy, that is a work of art if i ever did see one.

girl
    Participant

I would give you money if you did a portrait of me getting beamed up by a spaceship.

girl
    Participant

I like hate mail…gives me something to read in the morning.

girl
    Participant

Well, it made quite a few people cross when I torched the school. :( I just wanted to see the pretty flames.

girl
    Participant
    "deepsIush " wrote:
    flames exhibit the inner constellation of my sick absorben soul :(

You should go to a doctor and get that checked out.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 155 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.