Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Art thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 155 total)
  • Author

SG
    Participant

The Pixies wrote a song about a superhero named Tony so we know who`s gonna appear in this next right? [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

Sorry, but Vestman…aka Cpt. Safety (yes, I too, know his secret identity)…works on his own terms. He is a completely different entity, wholey seperate and completely independent from the Safety Counsel. He goes wherever he wants to, and doesn’t take guff from no-one. [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]
    He is the undoer of unsafe doings and answers to no-one.

(If your goinna make him bow down to somebody, then he better be tough damn-it! Like Riggs in Lethal Weapon, always willing to go over his boss’s head in order to get the job done!)

[ November 21, 2001: Message edited by: kurticus7 ]

[ November 21, 2001: Message edited by: kurticus7 ]</p>

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

all right…but just don’t make him a wuss! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Man, I laughed so hard the when I opened this thread up and saw all that!!! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

SG
    Participant

Tony-I`ve tried to write comic strips,they were`nt too good,you might want to get Jaron to help you with the script,he has a good imagination,he wrote up those hugee freakscene news before.
    (hugee is a chat room joke) [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

HOLY FUCK. (I just saw the "comic")

That is disturbingly hilarious.

Cloud9
    Participant

Hey

Lol

That 1 was Cool
    Cant wait for part 3

C Ya

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

This comic makes no sense and rather stupid. Also, it looks like shit.

That said, God bless it, it’s wonderful! When’s the movie coming out?

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

Yeah!!!!!! J bringin’ down da house!!!!!!!!!
    Can’t wait to see episode 3! Keep up the good work! Since I’m not an artist, I have nothing to show…sorry! [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

SG
    Participant

Tony-looks cool,waiting for part 3.

ps-heaven should look like south central Georgia.

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

(in very sarcastic tone) How in the hell should I know what Heaven looks like? Actually, I could tell ya, but the big man upstairs made me promise not to (lest everyone try to get in).
    It should have lots of vegetation and water, Garden of Edenish, you know. (if it were my Heaven, all the plants would be Hindu Kush [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] )
    Our almighty admonisher should play God.

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<blockquote><font>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kerb-dogma:
    <strong>

Jaron , remember I never said I was an artist , and obviously you don’t get the satire behind it . I thought maybe I’d weaken the thread a little , so we can see some real artist come out . But it’s a dead place here , noone wants to play . That shit is so easy to do anyone could do it in 30 minutes .

</strong><hr></blockquote>

Actually, you missed my sarcasm. I think it’s hilarious and the fact that the art stinks adds to the greatness of it. Three cheers!

Halfman
    Participant

As far as you last comic, My jury is out. Who is that next to J, can’t be salammy. Why would he protest his own joint? The songs, I am unfamiliar with. Perhaps a bit too obscure in some areas. Reminds me of eightball comix a bit …. other than that I think you are moving along in the right direction. Make sure you have the hook before adding the spirals.

Halfman
    Participant

Weird man……

I went back there and relooked at the cartoon. Found I didn’t have the last two frames load the frist time. I didn’t find the Budge lyric, I don’t know all of them yet. The Jet Plane I didn’t catch. I am obscure….. Funny, in the skinee j thread, your response to my first post in that volley looked like you some how posted a blank pm with me trying to send you a blank pm… I went back and it was gone. Shit around here is acting up. I gotcha now….
    As far as the hook, I know you are doing intros but from what I saw it looked like you left to explore before going into orbit. Not so with the last two frames. Damn shame what Marshall stacks can do to a slumlord. (IDEA!!!!!)

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

K-D, did your character pee his pants or something? What IS that brown section?

rosa
    Participant

Hey,

I finally had time to sit down & read this thread…too cool! You had me laughing out loud [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

I, of course, also make my bid to be God.

<blockquote><font>quote

Quote:
    Saving rosa? maybe she is happy where she is

Huh? Did I miss something?

Jaron, I dug your artwork, especially dev.jpg. What do you use, airbrush?

<blockquote><font>quote

Quote:
    Found I didn’t have the last two frames load the frist time.

Yeah, I’m having that problem too. In the first comic, that is.

As far as heaven, you gotta write Jim Morrison in there somewhere. Or Eazy-E.

will be on the lookout for part 3,

xo
    Rosa

[ November 28, 2001: Message edited by: rosa ]</p>

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 155 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.