Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Art thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 155 total)
  • Author

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Any aspiring artists (of the paint/drawing art forms) out there on Freakscene?

If there’s interest we should post our stuff here since the board has IMG support.

If anyone responds with interest by morning, I’ll show some stuff I’ve done. [Even if theres not interest I will – in the morning.]

Javro

I can draw a horse, a sheep and a cow.

problem is, they all look like a dog.

malcom
    Participant

gallary of an aspiring artist

It’s the stuff a young friend of mine’s been doing. I dig the photography.

Cloud9
    Participant

Hey Evil Malcolm

That WebPAge Dont Excist
    Do U Have The Right Link, Thanx

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Click copy shortcut and paste it into your browser. It’s a geocities thing.

malcom
    Participant

http://www.geocities.com/apepper85/amanda.html

try pasting this link it aughta work

malcom
    Participant

delete the V then! Figure it out yerself. Were all intelligent people here, right? [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

<blockquote><font>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by EvIl MaLCoM HaTeS GeOCiTieS:
    <strong>Were all intelligent people here, right? [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] </strong><hr></blockquote>

I’m here, my logical conclusion is: I am intelligent, hurrah!!!

[img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

So uh…is anything goinna happen with this thread? Cuz’ it seems like it kinda crawled into the corner and died. [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

P.S.S.- Yeah ELJ, where’s the stuff you were going to post? [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

[ November 18, 2001: Message edited by: kurticus7 ]</p>

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Halfman
    Participant

Jaron,
    I like "suffer" the best. The second link didn’t work even with the copy/paste.

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaron!!! Don’t you see? He’s gone mad! You’ve pushed to hard and long for this Art and Philo forum. Your unending pursuit is destroying us all. It’s already taken kerbdogma. He’s cracked! Stop before we all reach the brink of insanity and there’s no return! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] (he he he [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] )

Oh yeah, and Tony…your fucked up. (little to much time on your hands, eh?)

Halfman
    Participant

Good Deal Tony!!!!

That shit’s a riot. Think Matt and Jav will dig it.

Saving rosa? maybe she is happy where she is [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

jive-kracker
    Participant

Great stuff Tony, I need one of those shirts.

WWJD!

Mattman
    Participant

[img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

PS: Are those supposed to be spandex pants I’m wearing? [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

PPS: Why IS Jarvo in his BVD’s? I must’ve missed/forgotten that post. [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

PPSS: [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

[ November 21, 2001: Message edited by: Mattman ]</p>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 155 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.