Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Anyone notice that J mentions Amma in the Fog but never Dino

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    alosaur
    Participant

Just something I noticed he says Lord I believe and other references to God and the cross on the Martin and Me album but keeps Amma out of it but with the Fog he did a little of both.

Elbit
    Participant

i noticed in the liner notes for both beyond and farm he says check out amma.org.

alosaur
    Participant

so you got the album, it came in the mail today but wouldn’t fit in the mailbox so I have to pick it up tomorrow. If I didn’t already have a copy I would be pissed. I waited till about 3 weeks ago to really look and as soon as I started it became available. But I could have probably contact someone closer to the band months ago but wanted to wait.

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

He does not mention Amma by name but there are a lot of references to guidance and such that I would be willing to bet would be referencing her.

Even when he played with Pete Townsend, his selection was "See Me, Feel Me". Check the lyrics out to see what I mean.

Obviously, they are always subject to interpretation which is what makes music, art, poetry… all so great. You can have ownership of what you feel from it.

just my 2 pesos

Elbit
    Participant

i was lame and downloaded the leak but bought it today when the record store called and said they had it. i love the covers and both the j solo songs.

"buy the album cuz its bangin!"
    – Ol’ Dirty Bastard

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.