Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Live reviews / meetups › anyone going to chicago show?
- This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 21 years, 6 months ago by Matty qui-9.
November 27, 2001 at 12:31 am #44293
is anyone going to the chicago show at the empty bottle? I’ve been there a few times and it totally rules! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
I saw Dead Moon and Neil Haggerty from Royal Trux. Both times, they were just walking around talking to people before the show. Dead Moon were the coolest! They were just getting wasted before the show. I even shared a jager with Andrew!
I always enjoy meeting fans at j shows, so let me know if yr going. Oh, do you know if cameras and recorders are allowed? I don’t think they checked before, but I can’t quite remember.
tbNovember 27, 2001 at 1:40 am #62279
Welcome aboard, Tb! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Got two slots waiting for me at the door. Use your search option and look up "December 1 Solo Acoustic Gig". All info still applies. Might drag my brother along. He lives on the East Side, where I am from originally. Ma lives in Hammond, IN on the border over that way. Gonna stay there on show-day and night unless something better comes along. Send me a private message, Ok?
Cool, found you are a teacher. Currently going to school to be one also. Hope to hear from you soon.
[ November 26, 2001: Message edited by: Half-Man ]</p>November 27, 2001 at 2:56 am #62280
How cool is it that our kids are going to have teachers who are Dinosaur Jr fans? Man.November 27, 2001 at 3:01 am #62281
Here’s a lesson:
Halfman’s post count: 170
[img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]November 27, 2001 at 4:04 am #62282
Enjoy the show and welcome to the boards!!!
Here is the link halfman was talking about
ps moved this to tours from news…just seemed to fit [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]November 27, 2001 at 6:53 pm #62283
There is an 80% chance that I’ll make the show. anyone know if the show is sold out yet. If any of the chicago folk want to check out a really fun rock show this friday come and check out the band i play with creepy d its at phyllis’s on division and wood. Click for directions
The show starts at 10:00 p.m. come by and I’ll buy you a beer. I’ll be the guy in the puma running suit.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)