Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Dinosaur/J News & Discussions › ante up audio photo album + acoustic MP3 of thumb
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 17 years, 11 months ago by squeapler.
June 1, 2005 at 9:29 am #47983
not quite sure what this is about yet … just found some pics i’d never seen before …
http://www.anteupaudio.com/auaphoto0.html … just click the forward button to get to these photos …
[img]http://www.anteupaudio.com/images/auaphoto2.gif[/img]June 1, 2005 at 9:35 am #109843
oh, i see … j recorded some stuff …
http://www.anteupaudio.com/index.htm”>http://www.anteupaudio.com/index.htmQuote:J. Mascis (Dinosaur Jr.) Exclusive Live MP3!
On Saturday March 5th J. Mascis (front man for the recently reunited inde rock outfit Dinosaur Jr.) played a special acoustic set at Ante Up Audio for a lucky group of 60 fans. For a limited time we will be featuring exclusive MP3Ã¢â‚¬â„¢s of his performance right here on the Ante Up website! Just click on the MP3 exclusive logo to listen to the current song. To see pictures of the event, click here.
btw, it’s a v.short version of thumb … acoustic …June 1, 2005 at 12:29 pm #109844
great find!July 12, 2005 at 11:01 am #109845
heh, yeah i just noticed that myself when i was over at that page looking at don depew’s bio. depew is affiliated with cobra verde and worked on the "easy listening" cv album on which j played a couple years back, that was when don was running his own recording studio, 609 (also famous for recording GBV’s "Mag Earwhig" album and lots of metal and other Cleve stuff). 609 shut down last year and i guess don is working over at ante up now so that explains the J connection.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)