Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic *~Annastefka*~

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    girl
    Participant

Happy Birthday! *throws confetti and hires Angelina Jolie to jump out of a cake* I hope your day is lovely. :D

essgee09
    Participant

*puts on Peter Gabriel`s flower costume circa 1973 and jumps out of cake*

Happy Birthday Gemini sister!! :D :) 8) :mrgreen:

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Happy Birthday! I hope (but have no doubt) that you have made the most of it!

tonas

Happy Birthday Stefka! I hope you have a great day today with your family. Pretty neat to have a Sunday birthday getting to celebrate your life & the life of Christ on the same day. :D

Annastefka
    Participant

Hey, so sweet Y’all. Tonas, I was born on a Sunday. I actually celebrated my birthday without my real "family" . I invited lots of friends down to the Hostel in the Forest, near St. Simons Island Georgia. On the night before my Birthday, I (without help because I just wanted to be alone in the kitchen for a few hours) cooked dinner for 45 people. Homemade tomato soup, potato samosa’s with tamarindo sauce, salad straight from the garden. I took video of the last moments of our dinner right before cake. Of course, we all ended up staying up way past midnight…laughing more than I have laughed in several years put together. This gives you a sneak peak into the celebration. After dinner we all wash our own dishes (it can get crowded in the kitchen) then everyone settled down for homemade strawberry cake with chocolate covered strawberries on top. After dinner, we ended up swimming naked…like about 15 of us…..the lake was so warm, like bath water. I kept yelling "gators"….and laughing watching folks suddenly get nervous. Hanging out around the fire listening to music. It was the most magical birthday ever. Of, course I wish everyone could have been with us. Thank God for my husband, I told him for my birthday, I want some time away from the family. I love them but I needed a break.
    Oh, PS. Robert has to come for a visit to the hostel…you don’t know what hippie means until a visit there.
    video from such a day as that was.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJEYbPkfeqA WJEYbPkfeqA

jeason23
    Participant

happy b-day ms. stefka! :mrgreen:

Robert
    Participant
    "Annastefka" wrote:
    Oh, PS. Robert has to come for a visit to the hostel…you don’t know what hippie means until a visit there.
    video from such a day as that was.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJEYbPkfeqA WJEYbPkfeqA

I agree. Robert HAS to come for a visit to the hostel :D
    I liked the video, the placed looked like something out of Lord Of The Rings on mushrooms.
    Your birthday sounded really special, and I know you deserved that.
    Happy happy belated from your norwegian admirer.

Annastefka
    Participant
    "Robert" wrote:
    the placed looked like something out of Lord Of The Rings on mushrooms.
    Your birthday sounded really special, and I know you deserved that.

Funny, for years a group of my friends have been calling ourselves "Mamascouts" and we are always working on new badges. I have earned my "mushroom" badge there, more than once. The time away, I really did want it…I don’t know if I deserved it (I have to check the etymology of that word..hmmmm?) What is it..service to yourself.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.