Home › Forums › General Discussions › Open Topic › And there it was !!!!
- This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 19 years ago by FlyingCloud.
June 2, 2004 at 5:45 am #47030
Some of you might remember that the J peel sessions cd went awol on me along with some other cd’s. Some of them were returned by the girl after a month or so, but the Peel sessions has been long gone ever since.
Until I switched over to my "summer car"(it’s too old and scared to be used during the winter here in norway.) And guess what I found in the back of the car, yes baby! My J peel sessions cd Needless to say I have been a very happy robert the last couple of days.
I will upload a pic shortly of the culprit, and where I found it.June 2, 2004 at 5:51 am #102521
like i found an old bar of chocolate with pralinÃƒÂ© inside in the ferrets secret spot ! ha ha ha !June 2, 2004 at 5:53 am #102522
The ferrets secret spot
June 2, 2004 at 6:14 am #102523
i wish i found j cds there though
but i only find things half eatenJune 2, 2004 at 9:03 am #102524
Great that you found it! I`m still waiting for the Peel Sessions to arrive in a record store around here but it still has`nt
I saw Dino`s In Session cd the other day,they wanted $32.99 for itJune 2, 2004 at 1:23 pm #102525
great you have the record back, Robert!!! looking forward to the pic
I kinda gave up regarding my lost MBV, BTS & Modest Mouse records 🙁
…I wrote them on my to buy list nowJune 2, 2004 at 1:37 pm #102526
Well, better late than never! I think it took about 4 months to find it or what?June 3, 2004 at 12:09 am #102527
Always cool to find something like that, good no harm came ot the disc :aliensmile:June 3, 2004 at 3:30 am #102528
Last night I dreamt of a ferret with a pralinÃƒÂ© filled bar of chocolate inside it’s secret spot…… :aliensmile: …am I drinking too muchJune 3, 2004 at 3:45 pm #102529
and I had the following picture in front of my eyes:
…a summer car, to be found at the roadside after the snow has gone
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)