Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Allmusic Guide Farm Review

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    tom
    Participant
    girl
    Participant

Brilliant just like I thought it would be.

Yeah Right
    Participant

Stoaked. Only nine days now :) Thanks for posting

hansjoakim
    Participant

Sooo excited! :D

I’ll bet you all a blueberry muffin that pitchfork will rate it 7.2.

girl
    Participant
    "hansjoakim" wrote:

How about we raise the stakes, Dr. Joakim, and go all in over a banana macadamia nut scone? :mrgreen:

Yeah Right
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    "hansjoakim" wrote:

How about we raise the stakes, Dr. Joakim, and go all in over a banana macadamia nut scone? :mrgreen:

I don’t know what this is, but it sounds awesome. 7.2 sounds likely, I’m interested to see how this pans out :P .

girl
    Participant

You mean you’ve never gambled using items from the breaksfast buffet before?! Then you haven’t lived! :mrgreen:

I think this album is going to be huge! I mean I know it already is for us Dino enthusiasts but I think this will bring some of the masses who have given their souls to the dark side of crappy music a chance of redemption. If J put on a crown thy would know who their true savior really is. :lol:

hansjoakim
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    You mean you’ve never gambled using items from the breaksfast buffet before?! Then you haven’t lived!

i’m in, al!

since i always end up on the loosing side of breakfast buffet bets, may i ask if you prefer cream scones or butter scones? personally, i think a cream scone would pair remarkably well with your blend-in selection of banana-macadamia nuts, melady.

girl
    Participant

:lol:

Dr. Joakim, you are the expert (even though you speak in an American accent when you are in my dreams) *suggestive winking* I will completely trust your judgement and opt for the cream scone and 50 cc’s of Dino administered through the ear cavities when I win this bet.

Yeah Right
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    You mean you’ve never gambled using items from the breaksfast buffet before?! Then you haven’t lived! :mrgreen:

I’ve never had the pleasure. I’ll throw in a pumpkin and pecan streusel, despite the fact that I agree with the 7.2 estimate, and have no idea what a ‘streusel’ is ???

"girl" wrote:
    I think this album is going to be huge! I mean I know it already is for us Dino enthusiasts but I think this will bring some of the masses who have given their souls to the dark side of crappy music a chance of redemption. If J put on a crown thy would know who their true savior really is. :lol:

Could happen. I have a feeling that NME are going to make a big deal out of it. They’ve been giving the lead up to the record a lot of cover, which is surprising, because generally they only write about bands with incredibly fashionable haircuts :roll: .

essgee09
    Participant

J is the sonic Nana Mouskouri,Lou the Harry Potter of rawk,and Murph the Prof Honeydew of skinbeaters.No fashionable haircuts there

girl
    Participant
    "Yeah Right" wrote:
    I’ve never had the pleasure. I’ll throw in a pumpkin and pecan streusel, despite the fact that I agree with the 7.2 estimate, and have no idea what a ‘streusel’ is ???

Oh my! This is getting complicated. We have muffins and scones, a pumpkin, struesel, I think someone threw in a pair of mittens and a stick of chewing gum…

How about the loser just has to wrestle a cobra?

Quote:
    Could happen. I have a feeling that NME are going to make a big deal out of it. They’ve been giving the lead up to the record a lot of cover, which is surprising, because generally they only write about bands with incredibly fashionable haircuts :roll: .

Complicated haircuts where it looks like they just got out of bed but actually spent 13 hours and two industrial sized drums of hair gel to get it to look that way? Or the kind where it seems like if you looked at their hairdo for a long period of time it would jump off their heads, sprout tiny little hair arms and karate chop you in the face?

But back to Dino… Any press is good press, right?

ps SG, you are a genius.

hansjoakim
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    I will completely trust your judgement and opt for the cream scone and 50 cc’s of Dino administered through the ear cavities when I win this bet.

you’re sweeter than a strawberry-vanilla cream puff!

:lol:

streusel is great as a scones topping! people generously sprinkle streusel over their muffins and coffee cakes, but rarely have i seen a perfectly executed scone topped with the sweet, crunchy goodness that comes about when ground cinnamon and brown sugar is mixed with butter and flour into proper streusel.

uhm… so ‘farm’, huh?

girl
    Participant
    "hansjoakim" wrote:
    uhm… so ‘farm’, huh?

They were originally going to release this album topped with a delicious layer of streusel but the test screenings showed that mass hysteria erupted when the spike in hairbrush sales wasn’t in tune with hairbrush productions and riots broke out on the streets when men and women didn’t have a hairbrush in hand in the off chance that J Mascis might need a knot combed out of his flowing locks, Lou’s cat became worried for it’s 9 lives when crazy fans tried to pet it and panic flooded the streets as women between the ages of 27 and 63 had the overwhelming urge to wash Murph’s underwear with their tongues.

"Streusel leads to anarchy." -Albert Einstein

essgee09
    Participant
    "hansjoakim" wrote:
    you’re sweeter than a strawberry-vanilla cream puff!

Cherry Cream On by Unrest is popping up in my head

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.