Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    justinjd79
    Participant

Do you think there would be a chance of a Dino album with the original line-up? That would rock.

Hopefully this reunion comes to Australia. Ive been lucky enough to meet and talk to J on several occasions. Got myself photos with all lineups of J’s band. Would sure be nice to add the Dino O.G. to it!

AGAP
    Participant

I’m hoping they do what some recent reunion shows have done & record the shows, burn them at the venue & sell/release them post show.

That would be very pleasing!

rambleon
    Participant

ooh ! i second that … :D

Green_Mind
    Participant

:shock: WoW This is the best news from the band in so many years! I would love to see a new album from the original trio but will still be satisfied with some kick ass shows with J, Lou & Murph.
    If for some chance they did start to record again, it would be very intresting to hear the final product. Because both J & Lou have grown so much musically and have changed so much since Bug. All I hope for is that the additional tourdates include NY. Lets all keep our fingers crossed and hope this tour makes its way around the globe so everybody can see Dinosaur at its best!!! :D

andyfest
    Participant

I’m not going to get my hopes up for a new album. I didn’t get my hopes up about a reunion and that happened so I figure if I keep my expectations low, I might get what I want.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.