Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    foona2
    Participant

Hi.
    Well, I am a fan of Chile (huge fan) and I need help me. I have a lisf of acoustic song (downloaded from FreesoFree):

1.Almost ready (acoustic with electric solos)
    2.Alone (acoustic with electric solos)
    3.Blowing it
    4.Flying Cloud
    5.FreakScene (acoustic with electric solos)
    6.Get Me
    7.Goin Home
    8.Grab it
    9. Keeblin
    10. Little fury things
    11. NeverBoughtIt
    12. Not You Again
    13. Quest
    14. Repulsion
    15. SeveredLips
    16. SeveredLips
    17. TheWagon
    18. This Is All I Came To Do
    19. Throw_Down
    20. Thumb
    21. What Else Is New

I have too: Keep the glove (full acoustic, good quality but incomplete version)
    The Lung ( bad quality, acoutic with electric solos)
    Drawerings (good quality, acoustic but it have a lapse, It´s Martin and me verson)
    Can you send me songs please?
    1. If you have acoustic songs and It´s not in the list ( I prefer the best quality but It´s not exist, anyway I need it)
    2. Alone, The Lung, etc (acoustics with electric solos and good quality. Anyway I need it)
    3. Alone (full acoustic is in FreesoFree but It´s incoplete if you have it. I need it too)
    4. FreackScene, The lung, just like heaven and Dreawerings (full acoustics, good quality, I need it)

sorry, My english is not good but Dinosaur connects hearts in the world.
    THANKS! :D

foona2
    Participant

are´there any good dino fans here? :|

tonas

You have a good collection. Most of my acoustic recordings are from J’s solo albums Martin & Me and the CBGB’s acoustic show that came out a few years ago. If you don’t have those you should look into getting them.

Good luck. :)

mind_glow
    Participant

And don’t forget "The John Peel Session" another fine J solo record with 6 acoustic(almost) songs.

foona2
    Participant

Thanks. Come on guys" what’s else? any The lung (acoustic). … I need a "just like heaven acoustic version"Please!

mind_glow
    Participant
    Matthoney
    Participant

I don’t think he ever did the Lung with solos at an acoustic show. he usually just does the verse as part of a tag to another song. I’m not certain it exists.

foona2
    Participant

I downloaded "Just like heaven" from Freesofree but th quality is bad, anyway Thanks!

foona2
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytW9jQiHG64
    yeeeeeeeeeeesss!!! watch it!. My collection is almost complete just need The Lung acoustic (good quality complete or incomplete)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMpoet8TjEY
    nice almost acoutic version too. are there more version like it kind of radio sessions?

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Chile to rock culture is what Jesus is to mankind. seriously I’m that big fan of them. The songs like Little fury things and Not You Again take me into a whole new world. every song is incredible with some great singing and composition. I just can’t wait to listen more from the Chile..!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.