Home › Forums › General Discussions › Open Topic › Absolutely Shameful
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 17 years, 11 months ago by Annastefka.
June 24, 2005 at 8:06 pm #48083
Christians around the world should be on their knees begging for our gurudeva Christ to open the eyes of the rest of the United States to the fact that George Bush is no Christian and this is not a Christian Country. These two stories slipped in and out of the news today with hardly anyone taking notice.
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u … 0624132300
and I don’t know which article shows the total lack of Christian values more but I think this one could be the one.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050625/ap_ … NlYwM3MDM-
Gurudeva please step in and do something…………………..June 24, 2005 at 10:59 pm #110445
yeah. When people see your location, they could possibly think you’re in Georgia in Russia, which is cool.
I don’t know of any Maryland’s anywhere else, so I can’t play it off
Could change it to something else though.. Not very proud or anything to be advertising it anymore.June 25, 2005 at 5:24 am #110446
yeah, I sort of thought I would wake up and feel better about everything.
The first article begins with: Washington has for the first time acknowledged to theUnited Nations that prisoners have been WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have had the same thing done to them that we stepped in to protect them from.
I love this state of Georgia, we live a great life in a college (liberal) town. We have the mountains only an hour away with fantastic swimming grottos with secluded waterfalls and the Golden Islands and ocean sweet spots.
We must always reach down and extend a hand to our brother who is reaching up to us for help, what ever our level of living, how can Bush cut funding for the poor disabled and uninsured (article 2)June 27, 2005 at 12:42 pm #110447
This just in
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050627/ap_on_go_co/medicare_anxiety_drugs”>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050627/ap_ … iety_drugs
Who would be on Medicare and need anti-anxiety meds the most, that would be soldiers of war. Veterans by far are the number one group of people being prescribed these things replacing older people.
Keep up the great work George Bush.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)