Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic A Girlfriend for ELJ

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

dimpfelmoser
    Participant

Folks
    I guess I´m not the only one bored to death by ELJs increasingly irrelevant postings. With more than 8 postings a day, this guy obviously has no one else to talk to, but still so much to tell. In order to get this board back to it´s high standard of way back when and keep ELJ happy, I reckon the only way is to find him a girlfriend. Or even a penpal. Someone he can e-mail to. Can´t be too hard can it. Nuible girls of Virginia, here is you chance, get in touch with this well educated and witty lad. People all over the world, send him e-mails and ask his opinion about all sorts of topics. Or discuss the Smashing Pumkins for all I care. But keep him occupied.
    gruss
    d

<FONT>[ July 30, 2001 09:00 AM: Message mutated 1 time, lastly by dimpfelmoser ]</font>

Jebus
    Participant

Jeeez….one irritating (to some folks) post and we’re ready to start whoopin’ up on Jaron. I can understand why some took offense to the mod post, but for the VAST most part, Mr. ELJ constructs some very well thought out posts, many with pertinent information. I certainly can’t say that for everybody on this board…..so let ELJ get his opinion on without trying to harsh his buzz. Hell, I even enjoyed the brief political interlude in which he wrong. [img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img]

<FONT>[ July 30, 2001 09:24 AM: Message mutated 2 times, lastly by Jebus ]</font>

dimpfelmoser
    Participant

It wasn´t only the sensless We are mods, we are mods we are, we are, we are mods topic; what about the "One of these things actually happened to me today". Pretty pointless if you ask me. Still, didn´t mean to offend anyone.
    guss
    d

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Jebus,

I agree with Dimpfelmoser, more than one whacky posting this w/e. I agree with you for the most part as well, elj can post some pretty interesting comments, but some of this w/e’s action reminded me of the old everyonelovesjaron postings…kinda regressed a bit. Heres hoping the old guy stays hidden and we get back to more interesting conversations.

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/aliensmile.gif[/img]

Jebus
    Participant

No offense here dimph…..I guess I don’t read the board closely enough. If i’m finding a post is not worth my reading time, I generally just skip it.

Care for some gopher??

eggwater
    Participant

oops I guess you didn’t like me goin’ on about my Hoegaarden weekend then?!

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Dimpflmoser,

If I keep it in the Open Topic forum, I do not see what it hurts. I’ll try to keep it to a minimum though if no one likes off topic stuff.

*Throws away weeks worth of prewritten posts on the hermetic dawn, licorice, and slippers.*

Also, please do not excite me with topics named as such for I was very disappointed when you didn’t actually have one for me.
    [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

<FONT>[ July 30, 2001 09:23 PM: Message mutated 1 time, lastly by ELJ ]</font>

girl
    Participant
    "dimpfelmoser " wrote:
    Folks
    I guess I´m not the only one bored to death by ELJs increasingly irrelevant postings. With more than 8 postings a day, this guy obviously has no one else to talk to, but still so much to tell.

I think I’m the female version of everyonelovesjaron. I wish he would come back. Then we could talk about nonsense to our hearts content.

Rich
    Participant
    "girl " wrote:
    I think I’m the female version of everyonelovesjaron. I wish he would come back. Then we could talk about nonsense to our hearts content.

Gooble Gobble

girl
    Participant
    "Rich " wrote:
    Gooble Gobble

Then we could pretend we are turkeys! Great idea, Rich!

Rich
    Participant
    "girl " wrote:
    Then we could pretend we are turkeys! Great idea, Rich!

I saw a wild turkey the other day, best drinking night ever

girl
    Participant
    "Rich " wrote:
    I saw a wild turkey the other day, best drinking night ever

Do tell! I told somebody about wild turkeys and they were amazed that they existed.

Rich
    Participant
    "girl " wrote:
    Do tell! I told somebody about wild turkeys and they were amazed that they existed.

They got down hard, but Hunter S Thompson would have it no other way

girl
    Participant

I bet you were drinking this too!

[img]http://www.badgerwest.com/images/WildTurkey80.jpg[/img]

Rich
    Participant
    "girl " wrote:
    I bet you were drinking this too!

[img]http://www.badgerwest.com/images/WildTurkey80.jpg[/img]

on my weenie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.