Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups 9:30 DC Representin’

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    squeapler
    Participant

i only got about 4 1/2 hours of sleep last night, i am dead on my feet at class and work today… fortunately in a few hours j & co. are gonna PLAY REAL LOUD AND WAKE ME UP :!: :shock:

lookin’ fwd to it… :D

lookitssam
    Participant

I just got back. It was fucking awesome. Best rendition of Tarpit EVER.

Slope1988
    Participant

I got tickets to see the Vegas show in August. Hopefully I’ll get to hear a few rare selections like Post, Pond song, Don’t, Poledo, They always Come, Let it Ride. I’m looking forward to it whatever they play. My first concert of their’s that I saw was at the 9:30 club in February 1989 and it rocked.

squeapler
    Participant
    "lookitssam" wrote:

Yeah I thought it was really good too. Very enjoyable show, except for the Majic Markers or however the first opener spells their name—horrible band, bad matchup for the bill. I did doze off for a few minutes right before "Just Like Heaven" but when I heard that begin it woke me up alright :shock:

Plus, there was a cow shirt left in my size :D :D

Another great night with the J!! i have a ticket to phila but i’m not sure if I can blow off commitments to go up there tomorrow…we’ll see… :(

squeapler
    Participant

by the way, just curious but was the setlist shortened or anything last nite cuz from the past stuff posted on this board i was sort of expecting another 15 minutes…it was great, i’m not complainin’, i just thought it was gonna last a little longer is all

lookitssam
    Participant
    "squeapler" wrote:
    "lookitssam" wrote:

Yeah I thought it was really good too. Very enjoyable show, except for the Majic Markers or however the first opener spells their name—horrible band, bad matchup for the bill.

Yea, tehy were pretty bad. The guy who yelled "You suck" was right.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.