Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic 8th march. All hail the no-tailes.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Congratulations and cheers all around to our female members !

I’m not sure how, or if, you do this around the world. But I hope you’ve honored and treated the girls in your
    life with extra reverence today.

Today my father, uncle, male cousins and I have made a 9 course dinner for my mother, aunt and female cousins.
    We tended to their every whim and also treated them to a couple of song and dance numbers, rolling stones play with fire, the kinks this time tomorrow and the beatles across the universe.

After dessert everybody agreed that it had been an excellent day.

tonas

Not sure I know what Holiday this is, the only day my wife gets treated like that is on her Birthday, or on Mothers Day. Sounds like a good day though.

erin the great
    Participant

Fuck yeah it sounds like a good day. I didn’t get shit.

Robert
    Participant
    essgee09
    Participant
    "Robert" wrote:
    We tended to their every whim and also treated them to a couple of song and dance numbers, rolling stones play with fire, the kinks this time tomorrow and the beatles across the universe.

I`m gonna have all Cal Tjader music at my party for the ladies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIrYuuCEWG0 EIrYuuCEWG0

girl
    Participant

International No-Tail Day! Is this the glorious day when Reece Shearsmith claims all the ladies of the world as his wives? Oh Mr. Shearsmith…may I call you Reece? I wouldn’t mind if you kidnapped me.

Robert
    Participant

Indeed it is :lol:

tonas

I feel so uncultured because I had no idea about this day. To make it worse it looks like this tradition started in America. I didn’t even know……

maxini
    Participant

I did cook lunch for my family (two women) on that day, not a nine course one but oh well…

I was clueless as well about the day, but why should I feel bad about it? As far as I can remember, nobody ever remembered to treat me in a very special way on 19th November:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Men%27s_Day

8)

Robert
    Participant

I’ve allways considered all the other days of the year the international mens day :)

tonas

Ahh good point Maxini.. good point.

girl
    Participant

Now I find out there is an International Penis Apreciation Day?!!! No wonder every November 19th I felt the overwhelming urge to give away free lap dances.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.