Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    empire3

If anyone wants to sell and send me the 7" single from the gigs to the UK. I will make it worthwhile!!!! :D
    Please PM me to sort something out.

alosaur
    Participant

The 7inch I think is going to be the same songs as the pitchfork, so just go to the pitchfork songs and use replay music 3 to copy the music.

realitysoldier
    Participant

id bet he was the actual record, not just the mp3s

Robert
    Participant

I bet you’re absolutely right.
    I’ve created an autosearch for this on ebay, fingers crossed that something will pop up when the tour is on the way.

empire3
    "Robert" wrote:
    I bet you’re absolutely right.
    I’ve created an autosearch for this on ebay, fingers crossed that something will pop up when the tour is on the way.

ha ha me to! :D – I prob pay like £10 for it and then just be able to pick them up on the UK tour.

imalmostready
    Participant

Hi, any ideas on when we may see UK dates?
    Fingers crossed for a few of them, especially in sunny Scotland!
    Thanks

Raindog1972
    Participant

How does one acquire the 7"? I bought a ticket to the Buffalo show on tickets.com but saw no info on how to obtain the record. Thanks…

DuoSonic
    Participant

I’d really like to find this 7" too. When you buy tickets to the US shows, it tells you you’ll either get a 7" or a download code. I’ve already received my ticket, but no word on how to get the songs.

I’d REALLY like to get the 7" as I’m a vinyl collector. Any help would be appreciated.

lethrneck4
    Participant

yes, i took a trip to the local record shop selling tix, the day tickets went on sale, hoping to score the 7 inch when i got the tickets. no luck, they told me theyll be handed out at the door, night of the show, and they didnt even seem too sure about that either..lets hope so

gergsie
    Participant

When I got to the door of the show, I was given an ordinary raffle type ticket, took it to the merch table and exchanged it for my 7". There was also the download option (either/or, you can’t get both).

Raindog1972
    Participant

Thanks…the Buffalo show is tmrw.!!! Can’t wait…the 7" is a nice little extra more bands should try…def. going with the record over the download,…nice little collectible and I can convert it to digital myself…

Raindog1972
    Participant

Great show! They leaned heavily on the Beyond stuff and it sounded great! The 7" singles are indeed at the merch table,…just walk up, they mark your ticket and hand you the vinyl,…although I recommend you wait till after the show so you don’t have to carry it around all night…weird crowd last night. 10 kids -very young- decided to slam dance for most of the show…that was funny. And on the other side of the stage, a guy was throwing cups of ice at J. That did not go well. J was pissed. Anyway, they caught him half way through the show and two bouncers picked hin up and threw him -literally- out the backdoor exit. The sound was great except the monitors were picking up a radio station that you could clearly hear between songs…I thought it was a better show than last time they came through. It was less of a retrospective set list but they seemed to enjoy playing the newer stuff more so that was fine with me. Opened up with "I Don’t Wanna Go There," then ripped through a lot off Beyond. "Forget The Swan" was a highlight, as was "Repulsion" and "Crumble." Mascis absolutely ripped the solo of "Pick Me Up" in a million different directions and frets for over five minutes during the song’s coda and that was one of my favorite moments. They tied thigs up with "Just Like Heaven." Wonderful show, glad I made the trip through the storm from Rochester…cause I was hedging a bit when I saw the weather warning. They have a new t-shirt with the graphic from the 7" with tour dates on the back…I really like it….got one. 20 clams.

King Tubby
    Participant
    "Raindog1972" wrote:
    Opened up with "I Don’t Wanna Go There,"

Nice!!!!

From the setlists posted here it looks they’re at least mixing things up from show to show, too, even though it’s almost exclusively older material.

I’m very much looking forward to Saturday.

Raindog1972
    Participant

I missed "I Don’t Wanna Go There" and am pissed! The guy next to me told me they opened with it and I couldn’t believe it cuz it looked like this tour was going to be all old stuff based on the set lists…

Elbit
    Participant

i’am quite positive they opened with tarpit. i was there the whole time and don’t remember i don’t wanna go there at all. it was still an amazing show! i get to see them again in akron thanks to awesome color.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.