Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions 4/14 Memphis show-can someone give setlist help?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    TimD
    Participant

I’ll be taping the 4/14 show in Memphis and I’m not incredibly familiar with Dinosaur Jr’s catalog, I was wondering if someone here could give me help with the setlist for the torrent file. What I would do is put the entire show on sendspace as one mp3 file, and then if someone could download it and give me a setlist, it would be nice to be able to include a complete setlist in the torrent’s text file.

Also, if someone does this and is not familiar with downloading torrents I would of course be more happy to send them a final tracked copy on cd.

Thanks

Tim

Rumpy
    Participant

I can try giving you a hand if needed, think I may manage, unless they overindulge on new stuff and the titles won’t be known yet ;]

TimD
    Participant

Thanks, I appreciate it. :D If you can send me a PM with your email address I’ll send you the file sometime late wednesday morning or early afternoon.

TimD
    Participant

Rumpy, a friend of mine copied the setlist from the one they had on stage, I’m uploading it on sendspace to you right now anyway so you can hear it and see if they deviated, here’s what I have:

In a Jar
    Swan
    Back To Heart
    Been There
    I Don’t Wanna Go There
    Fury
    Feel Pain
    Pick Me Up
    Tarpit
    Freak
    Kracked
    Sludge

I appreciate you offering help, hope you enjoy! A bittorrent with the flac files should be up on etree later today.

Great show, I really enjoyed it.

Rumpy
    Participant

got the link, downing now… will post a confirmed, full title setlist here (they used some abbrevs on that one) once I get done

TimD
    Participant

Thanks, I’ll hold off on posting the torrent until you confirm the setlist with correct titles.

mind_glow
    Participant

Where will this be avalible for download?

TimD
    Participant

Mindglow-once I get a confirmed setlist it will be up on etree in about 1/2 hour after that, maybe a few minutes more if I have to alter the tracking. I’ll post a link on the trading board as soon as that happens. :mrgreen:

TimD
    Participant

BTW-when I bought my ticket, I got a free "coupon" to spend at the merch table, got a free I Don’t Want To Go There/Tarpit 45. I’m a vinyl freak, so I thought that was really cool.

mind_glow
    Participant

Looking forward to the link.

Yeah, that vinyl would be cool. Hope they got some left when they tour europe.

Rumpy
    Participant

lisnin, on "Pick Me Up" now… is the "I Don’t Wanna Go There" on vinyl the same as the pitchfork?

mind_glow
    Participant

Yeah, I don’t wanna go there is the same as on pitchfork. But the one on the vinyl is fading through the last solo so it’s like 1 minute shorter.

TimD
    Participant

Rumpy-I honestly don’t know. I have a Rega P1, so changing from 33 rpm to 45 rpm requires me to remove the platter and actually move the belt, so I haven’t listened to the 45 yet. It’s still really nice to have, and very cool that they were giving them out.

Rumpy
    Participant

In A Jar
    Forget The Swan
    Back To Your Heart
    Been There All The Time
    I Don’t Wanna Go There
    Little Fury Things
    Feel The Pain
    Pick Me Up
    Tarpit
    Freak Scene
    Kracked
    Sludgefeast

encore:
    The Wagon
    Just Like Heaven

TimD
    Participant

Thanks Rumpy. I’ll alter the tracking…in all honesty I might not know where the breaks are in the encore…so it might be either mis-tracked or will just be one track. My apologies in advance for any tracking errors. I do really appreciate your help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.