Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions 194bar.com bit on Asheton with The Fog-dead link

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

One of my fav sites come out of Oz, 194bar.com, they recently posted a cool pic of Asheton playing with The Fog…cool pic of the Marshalls as well. Really just a small bit but pretty cool. Big rumor is about a Stooges reunion….ahhhhh…too cool. [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]
    http://i94bar.com/newspage.html
    Just scroll down past the 1st bit…we know the Marshall didn’t get sprinkled in the crash…but did it survive intact????

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

jeremiah
    Keymaster

That is a pretty cool pic [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

Trying to get more from that show now!

I was wondering the same thing about the equipment. I wonder what if anything was damaged?

Mattman
    Participant

Just so long as the Jazzmaster’s OK… [img]images/smiles/converted/eek3.gif[/img]

nick
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mattman:
    <STRONG>Just so long as the Jazzmaster’s OK… [img]images/smiles/converted/eek3.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YOU got that right!!!

WHEEENNNN

nick
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jeremiah:
    <STRONG>That is a pretty cool pic [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]

I was wondering the same thing about the equipment. I wonder what if anything was damaged?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, good question. I hadn’t even thought of that. You know I would think j and the fog would at least have a van for themselves and one for equipment

[img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I just don’t see how all of it can fit in a van!

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?
    help us clear the MATTer

Peace…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.