</font><blockquote><font>quote:</font><hr><font> haven’t you guys got anything better to do that sit around compiling top 10’s of ladies?
</font><hr></blockquote><font>Anyway, Its been a while since I’ve done this. Although my tastes irritate the hell out of my coworkers. For obvious reasons
1) Avril Lavingejfa;sdjf
2) Audry Tautou
3) Bjork (no joke, don’t ask me why)
4) Laura Ballence
5) Kim Gordon
6) Monique Powell (Save Ferris)
7) Carrie Brownstein (Sleator Kinney)
8) Kelly McDonald (Diane in Trainspotting)
9) Wossername on SNL, the Newslady with the glasses.
10)And Gwen, who I refuse to think about, just can’t do it without crying.
You can pretty much ignore the order on my list, just as I thought of ’em. Kelly McDonald, for an example, definately deserves a higher ranking than I gave ‘er.