Home Forums Musicians & D.I.Y. Artists Guitar Room what pedal is that? Re: what pedal is that?



Thanks a lot to all the emails I got and the replies on my original post. The pedal in question is called a Fuzz Probe and it’s indeed made by a guy called Zachary Vex who has a website at http://www.zvex.com. I’m also lucky enough to live in a town that has a store that deals with Z. Vex pedals. Hooray!