Home Forums Musicians & D.I.Y. Artists Guitar Room Hammond tube organ Re: Hammond tube organ


Randy Jane

I dont really know, I havent got it yet. What should I look for? On the front, it just says Hammond, thats it. It has a plate on the back of it, but I havent really seen what all it says…it was made Chicago IL. ??? Theyre going to take it to my band room so ill probablly never really get to play it untill I move out (!!!!!!).

Thanks, RJ.