Home Forums Musicians & D.I.Y. Artists Guitar Room bending and stuff Re: bending and stuff



I think I know what you’re talking about. I believe they’re called "pinch harmonics". Its where you choke up on the pick and hit the string with both the pick and the very edge your thumb at the same time. As for reliabitity, it just takes practice. There hard to master though, I still screw ’em up sometimes. [img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img]