Home Forums Musicians & D.I.Y. Artists Guitar Room another mod question…. Re: another mod question….



Hey RJ, that’d probably work, as long as you can make sure to get the right value on the pot…

As for the grooved pot idea, I think it’d be much easier to do like my Wah pedal has it and put a little gear deal around the pot’s shaft.

However, if you want the volume pedal to be louder and you’re good with a soldering iron, it’d probably work well with the Muffer, volume boost circuit (top of the page). I built one out of parts I found at Radio Shack, less than $10 as I recall… I never put mine in a box though, and you have to mail order the stomp switches, because RatShack doesn’t sell DPDT stomp switches… Mine just spends its days in the top of my closet, waiting to be finished on day, but it works well. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] It’s based on the volume circuit of the Big Muff…

Here’s the site that came from.

…and here’s one I like even better. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Hope it helps…

[ 12-19-2001: Message edited by: Mattman ]</p>